Frequently Asked Questions
If you can't find what you're looking for, please reach out to us directly at Help@ShopAIP.com or by calling 757-686-6696.
Once again Covid has delivered some unexpected problems. Due to high demands (people are stocking up!) there have been an unusually high number of products we stock that are out of stock at the manufacturer and/or distributor level. This has been happening for two reasons: one it is a simple supply and demand issue. More people demanding the products than were made, or have the capacity to be made, to serve the demand. The 2nd issue is that the ingredients to make certain products have been hard to acquire, therefore making it impossible for manufacturers to get their products made.
One other issue that ShopAIP has experienced is that we work with a lot of small makers. In these cases, sometimes the demand of our customers does not coincide with the production dates of those small makers (that are often on schedules that are out of their hands). We are doing everything we can to help remedy this by working with those suppliers by monitoring our needs and planning around their production dates.
If you have any questions about these issues, please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Again, we appreciate your continued patiences and understanding during these unprecedented times.
All carriers have been experiencing shipping delays. Some might be better in your area than others, but overall we've seen shipping times increase across the board. This is due to several factors coliding at ones. Covid has not only impacted working conditions and on its own caused issues for carriers, but it has also increased the overall demand for products to be shipped. This demand has further been increased with the 2nd Covid surge, which is coinciding with the always demanding holiday season.
We are truly sorry for how these shipping delays can cause stress and frustration in your life. If you feel your package has been unusually delayed or suspect it has been lost, please reach out to us. As the shippers, you may think that we have special connection to the carriers or can get more infomation than you can. This is unforntunately not true. However, we will take special notice to track your package with you to see if it continues to make movement or if it has been lost long enough for us to be able to make a claim and reship your order.
We appreciate your patience and understanding in these trying times. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com or call us at 775-686-6696 if you believe your order has been lost.
Bundles are a great way to try out products without having to do a lot of shopping on your own. Additionally, all bundles are automatically discounted 5% so it serves as another way to save some money! We would love to hear your ideas for bundles. Feel free to share your bundle ideas with Sandra@ShopAIP.com.
Shipping & Returns
UPDATED OCTOBER 2020
US Shipping (Except for Alaska and Hawaii)
ShopAIP now has contracts with more major carriers. For our Standard Free Shipping for orders over $99 (in the U.S. lower-48) we will use the carrier that is the least expensive, which is dependent on where you live and the size and weight of the order. Standard Free Shipping should arrive between 2-7 business days. We now are able to provide you quotes if you wish to choose your particular carrier or expedite your shipment.
Alaska and Hawaii and Overseas Military Shipping
We unfortunately are unable to provide Free Standard Shipping to these areas. We now provide real-time shipping quotes so that you may choose the best option. For military, USPS will be the only option.
US Returns Policy
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). In most cases if you are returning an item due to diet changes or change of mind, the shipping cost back to us may be greater than the refund. Please contact us so that we may discuss this ahead of time.
We work hard to prevent breakage during shipments. Unfortunately, there is not a way to 100% eradicate the risk. If you find an item has been damaged in transit, please contact us so that we may send you a replacement or provide a refund.
If you wish to return the product for any other reason, you will be required to ship the unused items back at your expense to receive a refund.
Please reach out to us directly at Help@ShopAIP.com or by calling 757-686-6696 to discuss any issues with your order or products or any needs for a product return. How these are handled are done on a case-by-case basis depending on the reason for the return, the item and cost of shipping. Please know that we are always here to help and work very hard to ensure your complete satisfaction.
We now provide real time shipping quotes for our International customers. In March of 2020 the shipping partner we used to provide incredibly low international shipping rates lost their contracts with FedEx, which in turn meant all of use utilizing them also lost access to those rates. We've been looking for better rates ever since, to no avail. We are now using a variety of companies in hopes of continuing to serve our international community. However, we understand the expense is great.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE PLACING AN INTERNATIONAL ORDER:
- Please keep in mind that buying more at a given time and less frequently will result in a lower overall shipping fees.
- Please know if there are any products/ingredients your country does not allow to be shipped to you.
- There are many countries that do NOT allow MEAT PRODUCTS and customers can either have them confiscated by customs or have the entire shipment returned to us.
- We are not able to provide refunds for any products confiscated by customs or refunds for shipping for shipments sent back to us due to having products that are not allowed to be brought in from a US company.
- WE DO NOT COLLECT ANY TAXES OR DUTIES OR FEES THAT MAY BE DUE TO YOUR GOVERNMENT OR CARRIER. YOU MAY OWE THESE UPON DELIVERY.
- Please note that we do not have any way to contact your country's delivery services. If your tracking shows that your order has arrived into your country, but is not being delivered for any reason, it is your responsiblity to contact your local delivery service to find out how and when to get your order delivered. If your package gets stuck in the US for any reason, we will take on the responsiblity of inquiring with the shipping company about your package.
Current Countries/Continents We Serve. Please reach out if your country is not on this list, but you wish it was.
- Europe (a number of European countries have been added to our list. This is often based upon request. If our system is not allowing you to complete a purchase, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to see if we are able to include your country)
- New Zealand
- United States
- If your area is currently not being served and you'd like to place an order, please email admin@shopaip and let us know.
International Return Policy
We wish we could be as generous with our return policy with our international customers as we are with our US ones, but the shipping is currently cost prohibitive. If you happen to be on the unlucky receiving end of an incident we will promptly return your funds or issue a store credit, whichever you prefer. If you wish to return the product for any other reason, you will be required to ship the unused items back at your expense to receive a refund, which would likely be cost prohibitive.