*WARNING - THESE WILL CRACK DURING TRANSIT*
We have tried various ways to ship them, but in the end there is always some breakage that occurs. It is just a delicate product.
The good news is that they still taste great and most people enjoy them in pieces even when they arrive intact.
Our delicious, crispy and crunchy Casabi crackers are produced by the following ecological practices that protect the environment. They are free of artificial ingredients and preservatives. They do not contain gluten, wheat, fat, sugar, cholesterol, lactose, nuts, MSGs and are Non-GMO.
There are no binders, starches, gums, or softeners. They have 4% fiber and they are enzyme-rich. Our packaging is made of KraftPAK, high-strength fibers renewable cardboard, valuable in the recycling process and certified biodegradable. Which makes us members of the “Partnership for Green Packaging” of I AM GREEN.
More Product Information:
- They must be cooked at home to complete the baking process. We recommend that the crackers be cooked for five to ten minutes at 350 degrees.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil and salt to them before cooking.
- Made in a Gluten-Free Facility
- Made with Non-GMO Ingredients
- Made in a facility FREE of gluten, dairy, peanuts and tree nuts
Best By: October 2021