Our organic, virgin coconut oil is extracted from the coconut kernel and we’ve certified it R.A.W. to make sure you get a minimally-processed product that remains high in bio-available nutrients. Try blending it in your smoothies. Sautée vegetables with it. Use it as a substitute for butter or margarine in baking and cooking, or use it in your vegan and no-bake desserts. Our coconut oil can even be used as a natural skin and hair moisturizer.
More Product Information:
- Artisana™ Organic Raw Coconut oil is non-hydrogenated and cholesterol-free.
- When cooking or baking, use as a substitute for butter or margarine.
- With a light fresh fragrance, it is food for the body, both inside and out. Smooth in this natural moisturizer right on your skin or in your hair as an oil treatment. Watch it shine!
- Coconut oil is solid and opaque at room temperature and becomes clear once liquefied
- Refrigeration not recommended
- Certified CLEAN
- Certified RAW
- Made in a facility FREE of gluten, soy, peanuts, and dairy
Best By: March 2022