Rich in vitamins and antioxidants, Balm of Gilead's Lip Balm nourishes and soothes your lips with a handcrafted blend of vitamin E, pure organic beeswax, avocado oil, and grass-fed, grass-finished tallow. Vitamin E is believed to protect the skin from the damage caused by ultraviolet rays from the sun, while avocado oil can inherently contain an SPF factor ranging from 4-10 for added sun protection. Our blend of grass-fed tallow and avocado oil is abundant in vitamins A, C, D, E, and K – Balm of Gilead is a skin superfood! And lastly, this lip balm works two-fold, with the invigorating touch of spearmint and the reputed power of Australian Tea Tree. Get lasting relief and protection with Balm of Gilead's Lip Balm. All our products are completely free of synthetics and petroleum byproducts, cruelty-free, and paleo-friendly.
More Product Information:
- Grass-fed tallow lip balm - a skin 'super-food'
- Abundant in vitamins A, C, D, E, and K
- Contains Avocado oil rich in proteins, beta-carotene, lecithin, & potassium
- Chemical and petroleum free - nothing artificial - it really is all natural
- Original lip protector - Organic Beeswax – a natural emollient and humectant, drawing moisture to the skin and sealing it in; also contains the skin-reviving vitamin A.
- Goes on smooth, non-greasy, and is long-lasting
- Invigorating with the renown Australian Tea Tree with a dash of fresh spearmint