• Serves 6 • 5 Mins Prep • 20 Min Cook • By Beth Chen
• 1 8 oz package Beth Blends Grain Free Baking Blend (or 2 cups)
• 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
• 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• Up to 1/2 cup Warm Water
• Combine the flour and salt in a mixing bowl. Then add the oil.
• Next add enough water to create the dough. It should be wet enough to stay together but not sticky and not so dry that it falls apart.
• Divide the dough into six balls and then flatten with a rolling pin, plate, or tortilla press. The dough should be about 1/4 inch thick.
• Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Place the flatbread dough in the skillet for 1-2 minutes or until golden. Flip and cook the other side.
• Let cool on a wire rack and then serve immediately.
You can also add garlic powder, fresh herbs or chopped chives to change up the flavor.
You’ll need parchment paper for this recipe.
For more recipes see: https://bethblends.com/blogs/recipes/
Beth Blends // Grain Free Flour Blend 8 oz