Our delicious, crispy and crunchy Casabi crackers are produced by the following ecological practices that protect the environment. They are free of artificial ingredients and preservatives. They do not contain gluten, wheat, fat, sugar, cholesterol, lactose, nuts, MSGs and are Non-GMO.
There are no binders, starches, gums, or softeners. They have 4% fiber and they are enzyme-rich. Our packaging is made of KraftPAK, high-strength fibers renewable cardboard, valuable in the recycling process and certified biodegradable. Which makes us members of the “Partnership for Green Packaging” of I AM GREEN.
Casabi crackers are ideal for the healthy and environmentally conscious consumer. They are artisan made and baked in an oven. With four individual sleeves of approximately 18 crackers, a total of 72 crackers to a box.
To enhance the flavor even more we recommend to add a spritz of olive oil to the crackers and bake in the oven for 3-5 minutes on 350 Degrees.
Shelf life of up to two years in the packaging. Once you open or bake them, they are good to eat for two weeks, stored in a plastic bag or sealed container.
PS. Save crackers crumbs/granules for bread crumbs or panko.
More Product Information:
- Made with Non-GMO Ingredients
- Produced by following ecological practices that protect the environment.
- Made with one ingredient: natural yuca.
- Free of artificial ingredients or preservatives.
- Free of: Gluten, wheat, fat, cholesterol, lactose, nuts, MSGs.
- They have 4% fiber and they are enzyme-rich.
- They must be cooked at home to complete the baking process. We recommend that the crackers be cooked for five to ten minutes at 350 degrees.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil and salt to them before cooking.
- Made in a facility FREE of gluten, dairy, peanuts and tree nuts
Best By: July 2022