Our Mixed Sea Vegetables package contains a combination of nine different sea vegetables. Some are commonly known such as kelp (kombu), wakame, and hiziki while others are not widely available, such as seaweed stems and montagne.
- A great source of fiber, calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium, and iodine
- Kelp Noodles are fat-free, gluten-free, and very low in carbohydrates and calories
- Their neutral taste allow for a variety of uses including salads, stir-fries, hot broths,and casseroles
- A rich source of trace minerals including iodine
- Made in a dedicated facility free of gluten, dairy, eggs, tree nuts, and peanuts
Best By Date
March 13, 2020