UPDATED MAY 2020
US Shipping (Except for Alaska and Hawaii)
ShopAIP now has contracts with more major carriers. For our Standard Free Shipping for orders over $49 we will use the carrier that is the least expensive, which is dependent on where you live and the size of the order. Standard Free Shipping should arrive between 2-7 business days. We now are able to provide you quotes if you wish to choose your particular carrier or expedite your shipment.
Alaska and Hawaii and Overseas Military Shipping
We unfortunately are unable to provide Free Standard Shipping to these areas. We now provide real-time shipping quotes so that you may choose the best option. For military, USPS will be the only option.
We now provide real time shipping quotes for our International customers. In March of 2020 the shipping partner we used to provide incredibly low international shipping rates lost their contracts with FedEx, which in turn meant all of use utilizing them also lost access to those rates. I've been looking for better rates ever since to no avail. We are now using a variety of companies in hopes of continuing to serve our international community. However, we understand the expense is great.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE PLACING AN INTERNATIONAL ORDER:
- Please keep in mind that buying more at a given time and less frequently will result in a lower overall shipping fees.
- Please know if there are any products/ingredients your country does not allow to be shipped to you. There are many countries that do NOT allow MEAT PRODUCTS and customers can either have them confiscated by customs or have the entire shipment returned to us.
- We are not able to provide refunds for any products confiscated by customs or refunds for shipping for shipments sent back to us due to having products that are not allowed to be brought in from a US company.
- WE DO NOT COLLECT ANY TAXES OR DUTIES THAT MAY BE DUE TO YOUR GOVERNMENT. YOU MAY OWE THESE UPON DELIVERY.
Current Countries/Continents We Serve. Please reach out if your country is not on this list, but you wish it was.
- Europe (a number of European countries have been added to our list. This is often based upon request. If our system is not allowing you to complete a purchase, please reach out to email@example.com to see if we are able to include your country)
- New Zealand
- United States
- If your area is currently not being served and you'd like to place an order, please email admin@shopaip and let us know.
US Returns Policy
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). In most cases if you are returning an item due to diet changes or change of mind, the shipping cost back to us may be greater than the refund. Please contact us so that we may discuss this ahead of time.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
We work hard to prevent breakage during shipments. Unfortunately, there is not a way to 100% eradicate the risk. If you find an item has been damaged in transit, please contact us so that we may send you a replacement or provide a refund.
If you wish to return the product for any other reason, you will be required to ship the unused items back at your expense to receive a refund.
If you need to return an item, please contact us at 530-536-3969 or via email at Sandra@ShopAIP.com with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond within 24 hours with instructions for how to return items from your order.
International Return Policy
We wish we could be as generous with our return policy with our international customers as we are with our US ones, but the shipping is currently cost prohibitive. During our months of beta testing shipments to Canada, our customers did not experience a single broken item. However, I know that eventually our luck will run out and a box, for whatever reason, will experience damage. If you happen to be on the unlucky receiving end of such an incident we will promptly return your funds or issue a store credit, whichever you prefer. If you wish to return the product for any other reason, you will be required to ship the unused items back at your expense to receive a refund, which would likely be cost prohibitive.