Beetroot is a dark red vegetable that grows underground. The leaves are above the surface and have plenty of nutritional value and taste great in salads or green drinks. Beets are powerful nutrition! They are prized for their detoxifying and cleansing abilities. Beetroot is also rich in phytonutrients (betaine), antioxidants and has strong natural anti- inflammatory properties but that’s not all.
Beetroot benefits also includes:
- Reduces blood pressure because they contain nitrates that are vasodilators.
- Reduces homocysteine as beetroots are high in betaine, converting homocysteine to methionine. *High homocysteine is a risk factor for just about everything.
- Improves endothelial function. This leads to healthier blood vessels.
- Improves athletic performance by boosting your stamina.
- Improves blood sugar control.
- Improves peripheral artery circulation.
- Tremendous antioxidant that limits free radical damage in the body.
- Inhibits platelet function therefore is a natural blood thinner.
- Excellent source of fiber, folate, magnesium, potassium, iron, and zinc.
- Supports overall health
- Great source of Fiber, Folate, Magnesium, Iron and Zinc
Best Buy Date