White Leaf Provisions believes that healthy food starts with healthy soil. The fruit in this regeneratively farmed, biodynamic apple sauce is seasonally grown and handpicked from orchards that have been growing organic fruit for over 30 years.
Whiteleaf Provisions uses US-grown biodynamic fruit in all of their sauces as they are passionate about encouraging regenerative farming in the United States. Regenerative farming goes beyond all organic farming requirements by using farming practices that help to heal the earth that our little ones will inherit.
Whiteleaf Provisions only uses select naturally sweet seasonal varieties eliminating the need for added sweeteners. Whiteleaf Provisions is bringing the Farm to eComm® .
Whiteleaf Provisions Apple Sauce is:
- Certified Biodynamic® by Demeter
- Regeneratively Farmed®
- Grown without the use of chemical pesticides, fertilizers or herbicides
- Certified USDA Organic
- Certified Kosher
- No added sugar or salt
- Grown in an ecological manner that that helps to regenerate the soil and planet
- Made with seasonal fruit which includes Jonagold & Granny Smith Apples
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- BPA-free and recyclable packaging
Best by: March 15, 2022